22 January 2013

EGG-zactly - VINTAGE VALENTINE IMAGE

I have shared a great number of images of my own Valentine's here in the past, a number of those posts were taken down when I was trying to resolve some site issues.   So if you have been following me for sometime you may see images that you have already saved as I try to add them back.  I have added the Label feature (look a bit further down on the right side) so you can easily find what is available.

This is a new image, a sweet little chickee that I found this last weekend at a local flea market.  Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, this is so stinkin' cute!!! LOVE the sentiment too, will have to borrow this idea for sure! tfs! ♥ waving hi from the chilly hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Thank you so much!

Photobucket